Monday, February 04, 2008

trust no-one; but yourself

Currently rushing my 5 essays now. So long since i blogged, so decided to take a break, and spice up my blog. (: I shall quote many many chim "ang moh" words, from other people's blog. I seriously find my english C.M.I (cannot make it). Roar. Gone case. I want to fill my brain with chim chim words! Im turning desperate! O:

No use using those words when i dont know the meaning anw. Pointless. Hmm, hope ___ catch my hint! (:

Once again, our dear old Mr Soo, claimed that he is gonna get expel AGAIN. My gosh. How many times can he get expel hur. I wonder. Teenagers nowadays ~ minority spoiling the reputation of the majority. With the school getting the blame. And oh! I find Mr Loy pretty useless. Mr Soo and gang are planning an attack on him. I heard from Mr Soo that Adrain gave him a punch on his stomach. And according to Jason in his blog, he kept mum about it. For Goodness sake! He is a teacher, with authority. Surely he can do something about this? Gosh! Students hitting teacher. WTHeck. This spells troubles. Hmmm..

Finally got Shifu and my daddy's prez! Cost me a bomb! Roar. (: Hope they liked it. First time choosing stuff for guys. Feel honoured people (anyway, i already warned shifu, that he must love whatever i get for him. If not he shall bear the consequences. I DONT CARE. ((((((:). xD Jingyong says im a very very good tudi! Shifu, be proud of me! WOOHOO.

Made a damn weird dream last night. Usual stuff. But weird. Cant get that image off my mind. Rahhhh.


I feel weird dreaming about you. Go away. Somehow i couldnt forget them.


Old jiang's due dates and homeworks are driving me crazy! I want to drop HMT! HMT lessons are getting bored. And uber quiet too. Cant get used to it. Ben poh, GST, ann soon, zheng wen, i will miss your noisy-ness in HMT lesson! (:

No comments: